War of Kings is a blog dedicated to my favourite comic books, books, games and movies.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Salvo! - Change is Good

I didn't put up a MI post yesterday as I had a really bad throat and went to bed early. No, I wasn't trying to imitate Banshee. It did give me a chance to think about how the blog's going, and I've decided to make a few changes. I'm replacing MI with a post called Spoils of War that I'll put up every Wednesday, starting tomorrow. I'll pick out news or reviews that struck me as interesting. As most comic announcements have a certain amount of cryptic wait-and-see to them, I'll also speculate on what I think they actually mean. War Correspondence posts will go to monthly rather than weekly, so I can spend more time on each one. I'd like to do a monthly post on Yu-Gi-Oh too, but I'm not sure how to work it - you tend to get spasms in which a lot of stuff is released, followed by long periods of nothing.


I should have reviews for the first half of September up next week. Oh, here's the cover to X-Men Kingbreaker #1:

No comments:

Post a Comment