War of Kings is a blog dedicated to my favourite comic books, books, games and movies.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Salvo! - Comics Go South

As much as I love living in South Africa, it has its downsides. I know of only one comic store in Durban, Kick Ass Komix. Fortunately they can get any comic I ask them for. Unfortunately there's not a big enough demand in SA for them to be a full time store; the owners have other jobs, so the shop is only open on Wednesday and Friday evenings, and on Sunday. Last week Wednesday Guardians, Uncanny, X-Factor, and Layla Miller all come out in the states. Which means they'll arrive here this week. Unless I'm really lucky, they'll only be in store on Friday. I won't be in Durban on Friday evening. So I may have to wait till Sunday to get them (and review them). Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment